- A federal judge on Friday ruled that Gov. Mike Dunleavy and his former Chief of Staff, Tuckerman Babcock violated the first amendment rights of state employees by requiring what’s been characterized as a political loyalty oath
- U.S. Senate candidate Kelly Tshibaka has been cited for commercial fishing without a crewmember license,
- Two Alaska women will share custody of their son, after the biological mother lost her court fight for sole custody,
- A customs dispute at the U.S.-Canada border is threatening America’s supply of pollock,
- The Alaska Department of Corrections says a man serving time in its custody has died and that his death was related to COVID-19,
- Preliminary results from Juneau’s by-mail election came in on Friday evening
Get notifications about news related to the topics you care about. You can unsubscribe anytime.
Update the categories you’d like to receive notifications about.