Become A Sponsor
Our program sponsors, or Underwriters come in all kinds, from community non-profits to large corporations. They all share an interest in reaching a local public media audience while also supporting the valuable resource that is KTOO.
Our suite of radio, television, digital and event sponsorship opportunities deliver your message in a clutter-free environment directly to a highly desirable audience – one that is more likely to support you because you support us.
Ways to Sponsor:
- KTOO 104.3 on-air announcements
- KRNN 102.7 on-air announcements
- KXLL 100.7 on-air announcements
- Challenge grants during on-air membership drives
- 360North pre-produced television spots which can be centered around various programming including legislative coverage with GavelAlaska, or local arts and lecture programming
- Digital advertising including streaming audio pre-rolls for our KTOO, KRNN and KXLL web streams, as well as website tiles and smartphone banners for ktoo.org and 360north.org.
- Sponsorship for local events and special programming. Examples include KTOO hosted events like David Sedaris, Paula Poundstone, and Tig Notaro, or KTOO’s Red Carpet Concert Series, KTOO’s Seafood Festival and many more
What Sponsorship Provides:
- Access to the highest concentration of educated, affluent, influential citizens
- Name recognition for your brand message among other professionals and business leaders brought to the listener in a clutter-free environment
- Appreciation from public radio listeners who will recognize your commitment to the community and support of KTOO Public Media
- Introduction to the largest audience in Juneau through the three stations offered by KTOO Public Media, and a statewide audience reached through 360North
If you are interested in corporate sponsorship, or if you are a non-profit 501c3 or governmental agency and would like to find out more about underwriting, please give our Director of Development a call during regular business hours at (907)463-6408 or send a message through our contact form.