Make a Big Impact, Become a Sustaining Member
Sustaining members are the core of KTOO and keep programming happening throughout the year.
Becoming a Sustaining Member is an easy way to increase the power of your support and put more of your dollars into the programs you depend on. As a Sustaining Member, you will save time, money, and resources!
- Enjoy uninterrupted KTOO membership status.
- Help us save dollars in postage, paper and administrative costs.
- Be automatically entered into monthly Membership Drive sweepstakes.
- Receive our monthly Member News email newsletter with top stories, important updates and first dibs on can’t-miss events from KTOO.
- Help provide KTOO with a steady and reliable stream of income that allows us to plan for a sustainable future.
- Invest more of your contribution into the news and music you value.
It’s convenient. Your contribution is charged automatically through electronic funds transfer or a credit card of your choice (until you tell us to stop) which means no reminders to renew from us. So, we spend less of your contribution on postage and paper. Plus, all the benefits that come with being a member remain yours to enjoy including access to special events and offers.
It’s powerful. By eliminating administrative expenses, more of your contribution goes into the programming.
It’s enduring. Spreading your support over time is easier on your budget. Plus it gives KTOO the security of a steady, reliable stream of program support. You’ll feel good knowing that you’re continuing to support KTOO’s vital service to Alaska’s Capital City.
Just click the button above to become a Sustaining Member today.
It’s that easy. If your life changes, you can choose to increase, decrease or suspend your monthly gift. All you have to do is call us at 907-586-1670 or update your information here.
I am already a Sustaining Member.
How do I change my monthly gift or make an additional gift?
You can make changes to your sustaining gifts by calling Membership Services at 907-463-6410 or using our member update page here.