- This year’s permanent fund dividend will be $1,114,
- As the U.S. and Canada uncover Indigenous school history — survivors, their children and communities marked Orange Shirt day in Juneau on Thursday,
- Alaska is experiencing the sharpest COVID-19 surge in the country; that crisis in big city hospitals has a ripple effect across the state,
- A senior executive at PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center has left her job abruptly and will relocate,
- There’s a high wind watch and flood watch for much of Southeast Alaska, including Juneau, this weekend
Get notifications about news related to the topics you care about. You can unsubscribe anytime.
Update the categories you’d like to receive notifications about.