- Entrants must be 18 or older to play.
- Only one “entry” per household.
- Winners of prizes of any value are not eligible to win again for 30 days.
- No KTOO Public Radio staff or family members are eligible.
- Prizes not transferable by sale, barter or trade.
- If after every reasonable effort has been made (three (3) attempts over 15 days) to award the prize but the potential winner(s) cannot be reached, potential winner(s) has refused to accept the prize, prize notification is returned as undeliverable, entrant is found to be ineligible, or the prize is not picked up, the prize will be forfeited and become property of KTOO Public Radio.
- KTOO Public Radio will hold the winners prize for a total of 15 days after the drawing date. Late pick-up exceptions will be made only if the winner has made arrangements prior to the deadline of 15 days from winning contest.
- Prize pickup is weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Our offices are located at: 360 Egan Drive, Juneau, Alaska
- All entries must be received by the deadline announced on the air or posted on our website.
- These rules may be modified for specific contests.
- Any questions, contact us using our contact form
January 2019 Giveaway:
KTOO Public Media is kicking off 2019 with a bang by giving away:
A table for four at Wearable Art 2019: Tailwind
HOW TO ENTER: No purchase or pledge necessary. There will be one drawing with one winner chosen. Entries may be made by purchasing a ticket to the KTOO & Taku Fisheries Seafood Festival by January 29th at midnight, making a donation to KTOO Public Media between January 1st and January 29th at midnight, or at the KTOO studios at 360 Egan Drive, Juneau, Alaska:
- To Enter the Wearable Arts Ticket Drawing in person at KTOO: come between regular business hours January 15th, 2019 through January, 29th, 2019 Alaska Time;
KTOO Public Media Monthly Sustainers are automatically entered.
ELIGIBILITY: Anyone 21 years of age or older and in the United States can enter the January Wearable Arts tickets giveaway except employees of KTOO Public Media and its related organizations, their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited by law.
The winner of the drawing will receive the following:
- A table for four at the Wearable Art 2019: Tailwind presented by the Juneau Arts and Humanities Council on Saturday, February 16th
- Total value: $500
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: One winning names and two back up names for the drawing will be selected by random drawing no later than January 30th, 2019. Winner will be sent notification via telephone or email no later than February 2nd, 2019. If any winner is unable to collect their prize or does not respond to the notification within 10 days the unawarded prize will go to the first back-up and subsequent back-ups thereof until prize is awarded. The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of entrants. The winners’ names will be kept on file at KTOO Public Media and will be available by calling the station at 907.586.1670.
GENERAL: By participating in the January 2019 Wearable Arts tickets giveaway, participants agree to these Official Rules, and that KTOO Public Media, its agents and employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from their use of the prize or their participation in the giveaway. Prize is nontransferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. There can be no substitutions for a prize. KTOO Public Media may use winners’ names for publicity purposes without further compensation. Taxes and expenses as a result of winning this prize are the responsibility of the winners. Winners may receive a 1099 with the above stated value in accordance with applicable law.
RESTRICTIONS: Restrictions may apply. Participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, and by all decisions of KTOO Public Media with respect to the administration of the giveaway and the choice of winners. One entry per person. Multiple entries and not allowed and will not increase the chances of winning.