In this newscast:
- A Juneau man is accusing the police department of using excessive force and racially profiling him during a recent traffic stop..
- The Food Bank of Alaska says the coronavirus pandemic has had a “dramatic impact” on the need for food assistance in the state.
- Starting today state workers and people who visit state buildings will be required to wear masks.
- The mayor of Anchorage is limiting gathering sizes and the number of people allowed in certain businesses in response to rising coronavirus cases.
- The Bureau of Land Management has approved the proposed route for the controversial Ambler Road project.