In this newscast:
- Gov. Mike Dunleavy calls for at least $4 million for public health nurses to help test for coronavirus,
- Bartlett Regional Hospital’s infection preventionist debunks rumors that someone’s been in isolation there because of the virus,
- Juneau’s city manager confirms the cruise ship Westerdam is headed to Juneau early after canceling sailings in Asia,
- limited ferry service resumes in Southeast Alaska,
- signature gathering for the Recall Dunleavy campaign begins,
- Alaska Airlines drops its sponsorship of the Iditarod, and
- families of some who have died trying to reach the “Into the Wild” bus propose a footbridge for one of the dangerous river crossings.