In this newscast:
- City and state officials warn of increasing avalanche risk in certain parts of Juneau,
- Gov. Mike Dunleavy renews his position to pay out bigger permanent fund dividends to make up for past cuts,
- the ferry Matanuska remains tied up in Juneau and may not resume service in early March as previously expected,
- Chinese tourists are cancelling their winter Alaska travel plans because of the novel coronavirus,
- four Americans with the virus are being transferred to a hospital in Spokane,
- Alaska officials explore expanding DMV locations to rural Alaska to accommodate Real ID requirements, and
- state and citizen scientists are readying for an Anchorage moose survey.