In this newscast:
- The organization opposing the recall campaign against Gov. Mike Dunleavy drops its legal appeal of the recall,
- U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski says many of President Donald Trump’s policies have been good for Alaska but she won’t hesitate to call him out when she thinks he’s wrong,
- emails from the Pebble Partnership show its efforts to lean on Gov. Mike Dunleavy for help last summer,
- hundred gather for an Elizabeth Peratrovich Day celebration in Juneau,
- Juneau’s Care-a-Van service gets a new name,
- Alaska Native villages and other tribal entities in Alaska are getting $98 million in federal housing grants, and
- Alaska regulators establish a new dipnet fishery on the Susitna River.