In this newscast:
- The U.S. Supreme Court weighs in on Alaska’s campaign contribution limit laws,
- a lawyer suing over Alaska Permanent Fund dividend benefits for same-sex couples says about seven other denial cases had been identified,
- Alaska Gov. Mike Dunleavy defends how his administration spent federal grant money as members of Congress inquire about potential misuse,
- far-north communities have found their ice cellars are no longer reliable due to climate change,
- seven months of weekends in the new cabin at the Eaglecrest Ski Area get booked within hours of the reservation system opening,
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos’ nonprofit awards $5 million to an Anchorage nonprofit to house at least 300 homeless families, and
- enrollment in ukelele classes surpasses guitar classes at an Anchorage high school.