In this newscast:
- Political ads try to push U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski to vote against a judicial nominee who may be connected to the phone call at the heart of the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump,
- Juneau’s seasonal cold weather shelter reopens this weekend,
- University of Alaska Southeast Chancellor Rick Caulfield announces his retirement next year,
- the Port of Alaska receives $25 million in federal grant money,
- a prominent Native American rights attorney discusses a major U.S. Supreme Court land rights case between a Tlingit group and the Forest Service, and
- what to do on Veterans Day in Juneau.