In this newscast:
- Alaska youths argue their climate change case before the Alaska Supreme Court,
- a trial over who’s responsible for water contamination in North Pole begins,
- federal authorities charge an Eagle River nurse practitioner and a Soldotna doctor with illegally writing opiod prescriptions,
- Norwegian Cruise Lines agrees to pay for third-party emissions monitoring in Skagway next summer,
- the Juneau School Board adjusts school boundary lines around the Pederson Hill subdivision and swears in two new members, and
- critics sound off on a proposed rule change that would let the state’s lawyers represent the attorney general and governor in ethics complaints.