In this newscast:
- Security concerns prompt the closing of online PFD applications,
- the Alaska Supreme Court will hear oral arguments this Friday in the House District 1 election case,
- a new study indicates coho salmon may lose their crucial sense of smell as carbon dioxide levels rise in the ocean,
- a new report by state public health officials shows an increase in the number of suicides across Alaska,
- Gastineau Humane Society gets a new name and logo for the start of the new year, and
- Kenai Assembly’s prayer list broadens after a policy change.