- Case closed on Seward Street fire investigation, and
- Washington state man sentenced to 10 years for Alaska fraud scheme, and
- State releases this year’s revenue sources book.
- Douglas resident Sara Hannan has filed a letter of intent to run for Alaska House District 33. That’s the seat currently held by Democratic Rep. Sam Kito III.
- Records filed with the state show Walker had about $50,000 in carry-over campaign cash and raised another roughly $275,000 since last February. At the end of the reporting period, Feb. 1, he had about $280,000 on hand.
- Graham was indicted for two counts of first-degree murder for the deaths of 36-year-old Robert Meireis and 34-year-old Elizabeth Tonsmeire in 2015.
- According to the plea agreement, the defendant admitted that he and the former Bergmann Hotel manager sold about 27 grams of methamphetamine in June to another person.