– Premiere Wednesday, July 24 – Captain Dave Shoemaker’s account of the crisis on the F/V Galaxy ranks as one of the great stories of sea survival. No one knew of the plight of his vessel, near the Pribilof Islands north of the Aleutian Chain. Even if they did know, rescue units were hours away. […]
Read original article
- Diverse commercial markets for the snake-like creature have opened up over the past few years but catching them can be tricky.
- The Alaska Measures of Progress test has been met with disappointment by some school district superintendents, lawmakers, and even the state’s Department of Education.
- For a little over 20 years, Kasilof helped supply one of the most haute couture trends of the fashionably elite.
- The man arrested after a deadly attack and standoff at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs Friday is Robert Lewis Dear, 57, officials confirm.