– Wednesday, May 29 – Relive the spectacular 33rd America’s Cup through this award-winning documentary. Learn what it’s like to represent your country in an international competition and how Larry Ellison and his team brought the Cup back to the United States after 18 years.
Read original article
- A nearly 400-year-old book sits in the Alaska State Library. But it's not any old book, it's the First Folio, the first written copy of Shakespeare's work.
- A whale-watching tour saw more than just whales Wednesday, after helping save a deer from drowning in the ocean.
- There’s a long history of rural legislators joining majority caucuses, regardless of the party.
- People with drug felonies can now apply for food stamps in Alaska.