– Wednesday, May 29 – Relive the spectacular 33rd America’s Cup through this award-winning documentary. Learn what it’s like to represent your country in an international competition and how Larry Ellison and his team brought the Cup back to the United States after 18 years.
Read original article
- The cause of a Hoonah car crash that killed one is still unknown.
- An ambitious plan to develop agricultural land west of Nenana is on hold until the town can find another $5 million to complete work build a bridge across the Nenana River.
- Quintillion will begin work laying subsea fiber optic cable off Nome’s coast the first week of July.
- It was a landmark event for Buddhists from the state and around the world.