– Wednesday, May 29 – Relive the spectacular 33rd America’s Cup through this award-winning documentary. Learn what it’s like to represent your country in an international competition and how Larry Ellison and his team brought the Cup back to the United States after 18 years.
Read original article
- After struggling to remain relevant amid public concern for animal welfare, combined with high operation costs, "The Greatest Show On Earth" will come to an end in May, the company announced Saturday.
- After four months of fighting, Iraqi forces have reached the Tigris River that divides Mosul. But it's been slow going and there's plenty of fighting ahead in the densely packed city in northern Iraq.
- The director of the Office of Government Ethics has been outspoken in calling for President-elect Donald Trump to divest from his businesses. Now, congressional Republicans want him to testify.
- An investigation by the Justice Department found that Chicago police are poorly trained in use of force, can easily collude to conceal acts of brutality and are rarely punished for violations.