– Tuesday at 9:00 – We Still Live Here – Âs Nutayuneân is the story of the revitalization of the Wampanoag language, the first time a language with no native speakers has been revived in this country. The Wampanoag’s ancestors ensured the survival of the Pilgrims in New England, and lived to regret it. Nevertheless, […]
Read original article
- The cause of a Hoonah car crash that killed one is still unknown.
- An ambitious plan to develop agricultural land west of Nenana is on hold until the town can find another $5 million to complete work build a bridge across the Nenana River.
- Quintillion will begin work laying subsea fiber optic cable off Nome’s coast the first week of July.
- It was a landmark event for Buddhists from the state and around the world.