– Tuesday at 9:00 – We Still Live Here – Âs Nutayuneân is the story of the revitalization of the Wampanoag language, the first time a language with no native speakers has been revived in this country. The Wampanoag’s ancestors ensured the survival of the Pilgrims in New England, and lived to regret it. Nevertheless, […]
Read original article
- Juneau's housing market is difficult for everyone, including senior citizens. A Seattle-based company hopes it'll be the solution to a historical problem.
- This year's sockeye run in the Stikine River is better than expected.
- UAF's Peter Delamere is part of the New Horizons science team that had three papers published on their latest research.
- A nearly 400-year-old book sits in the Alaska State Library. But it's not any old book, it's the First Folio, the first written copy of Shakespeare's work.