– Tuesday at 9:00 – We Still Live Here – Âs Nutayuneân is the story of the revitalization of the Wampanoag language, the first time a language with no native speakers has been revived in this country. The Wampanoag’s ancestors ensured the survival of the Pilgrims in New England, and lived to regret it. Nevertheless, […]
Read original article
- Alaska Airlines has won government approval to buy rival Virgin America after agreeing to reduce its flight-selling partnership with American Airlines.
- As the winter solstice approaches and daylight hours are short in Alaska, public safety, medical groups and other Alaska businesses are calling attention to pedestrian safety.
- The Shirly Jackson Community Library, the former Kake Library, has been open for more than a year and seeks book donations to keep its collection fresh.
- A caller on Andrew P Hope Street requested an escort to a visitor’s car. After helping the woman safely to her vehicle, the responding officer located the bear nearby and shot at it with rubber bullets.