– Sunday at 8:00 pm – Enjoy episode one of four documentaries created to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Alaska Marine Highway. Learn more about the series, our history project and watch a few minutes of the program at http://www.360north.org/amhgoldenanniversary/.
Alaska’s Marine Highway is a production of 360 North. The series is underwritten by:
- The Alaska Marine Highway, Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities
- Travel Alaska, Alaska Department of Commerce, Community and Economic Development
- The Southeast Conference
- The Port of Bellingham, Washington
Read original article
- The appropriation meets the full amount state law allows the CBJ to give the school district plus provides $925,700 for other programs and activities not tied to the state funding cap.
- The Juneau Assembly is no longer considering shuttering the Juneau-Douglas City Museum. The 41-year-old institution is one of several facilities singled out for closing to help close a $1.9 million shortfall.
- Ishmael Hope's second book of poetry, "Rock Piles Along the Eddy," explores indigenous thought.
- After walking back a demand for border wall funding, President Trump is no longer threatening to stop health care subsidies under Obamacare, as conservatives renew a bid to repeal and replace the law.