– Monday at 8:00 – Science for Alaska hosts seismologist Natalie Ruppert from the Alaska Earthquake Information Center. Ruppert provides a look at the occurrence and effects of the 2010 earthquakes in Haiti, Chile and New Zealand, 2008 earthquake in China and 2011 earthquake in Japan. These earthquakes occurred in different socio-economic and tectonic settings. […]
Read original article
- President Trump will address a joint session of U.S. Congress at 5 p.m. Tuesday.
- Après-ski drinks are common in the Eaglecrest Ski Area parking lot. Now, the Eaglecrest board wants to license alcohol sales and earn a slice of the revenue.
- The investigation lasted for three years. Title IX is the federal law that outlaws discrimination against, or the exclusion of, any person from a federally funded education program or activity because of their sex or gender.
- Committee members who are part of the Republican minority caucus voted for deeper cuts.