– Thursday at 10:00 pm – MANIFEST DESTINY, a documentary series produced by Lucasfilm, explores and critiques the ideas that have guided U.S. foreign policy for centuries. The programs address key foreign policy concerns using archival footage along with in-depth, insightful commentary and dramatic stories told by respected historians and diplomats. Part 1, “To Conquer […]
Read original article
- Less than a day after President Trump's inauguration, protesters are taking to the streets to oppose his policies. Between a rally and a march, they aim to call attention to a broad list of demands.
- Walker’s pay freeze bills would affect employees of the executive and legislative branches, as well as the University of Alaska who are not covered by union contracts.
- Boosters of the road say they remain committed to pushing for better Juneau access. The proposed resolution will be a test of the Juneau Assembly's support for the politically divisive project.
- It's been nearly a year since the City and Borough of Juneau demolished the Gastineau Apartments. Now the city is taking the owners to court to recoup some of the $1.4 million spent tearing it down.