– Thursday at 10:00 pm – MANIFEST DESTINY, a documentary series produced by Lucasfilm, explores and critiques the ideas that have guided U.S. foreign policy for centuries. The programs address key foreign policy concerns using archival footage along with in-depth, insightful commentary and dramatic stories told by respected historians and diplomats. Part 1, “To Conquer […]
Read original article
- Alaska protesters are joining a national effort by Trump opponents who want Congress to act as a check on the president.
- Tim McLeod, AEL&P’s president, says the company thought heating with natural gas could save customers money but circumstances have changed.
- Senate President Pete Kelly said the plan in Senate Bill 70 will prevent spending from getting out of control. The Senate isn't including an income tax.
- Hilcorp recently informed state regulators that the company is unlikely to begin repairs on a gas leak in Cook Inlet until mid- to late March, according to a letter obtained by Alaska's Energy Desk through a public records request.