– Sundays at 4:00 pm – Arguments Before the Alaska Supreme Court is an exclusive 360 North broadcast. Watch the attorneys and Supreme Court justices take on the most important cases and decisions in our state. Only on 360 North television and 360north.org.
Read original article
- When traveling into the wilderness, the Alaska Rescue Coordination Center recommends travelers take a personal locator with them.
- The subsistence harvest is scheduled to open April 2 and run through August 31. The fall hunt is set to begin in September.
- The Bethel City Manager decided to change the accident policy to give city truck drivers who are found to be negligent tickets and drug tests.
- Two months after Pearl Harbor, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signed the executive order that paved the way for Japanese-American internment. Decades later, those dark days resonate.