– Sundays at 4:00 pm – Arguments Before the Alaska Supreme Court is an exclusive 360 North broadcast. Watch the attorneys and Supreme Court justices take on the most important cases and decisions in our state. Only on 360 North television and 360north.org.
Read original article
- Lindemuth said her work on the Fairbanks Four case is among the most meaningful she’s done in her life.
- University budget cuts have forced UAS to lay off staff and rethink which programs to fund.
- According to the report, the pools recover a nearly a third of the more than $1 million it takes to run them.
- While the EIA baseline case shows Alaska contributing almost nothing to U.S. oil production in a few decades, that’s not the only scenario.