What does it take to stay out of prison? For individuals who have been incarcerated, getting back on their feet and navigating the challenges of reentering society can be a challenge.
A panel discussion about reentry with representatives from the Department of Corrections, the reentry and recovery community, and people with firsthand experience navigating the system.
– Kara Nelson – Program Director, Haven House
– Michele Jean Federico – Clinical Program Director, Gastineau Human Services
– Morgen Jaco – Reentry Program Manager, Alaska Department of Corrections
– Brandon Shxaakw Johnson – Tlingit Reentry Advocate
– Stephan Haseltine – Re-entrant
David Purdy, Director of the documentary “Inside Out: Leaving Prison Behind”
Watch the full documentary and find out more at: