It’s starting to seem inevitable that COVID-19, the coronavirus disease, will turn up in Juneau. What does that mean for us? What will our lives be like when that first case is confirmed?
KTOO News hosted a live, one-hour special on Thursday, March 5, with guests who helped answer the collective questions we have about the virus, the disease it causes and the social impacts it could have on us here in Juneau.
- Adam Crum, Alaska Department of Health and Social Services commissioner
- Charlee Gribbon, Bartlett Regional Hospital infectious disease preventionist
- Bridget Weiss, Juneau School District superintendent
- Rorie Watt, Juneau city manager
- Adelyn Baxter, KTOO reporter
- Jeremy Hsieh, KTOO reporter
- Jennifer Pemberton, KTOO managing editor
More information and resources
- KTOO News coverage on coronavirus
- Information on coronavirus from the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
- Information on COVID-19 from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Radio broadcast of this program: