In this news update:
- Sen. Lisa Murkowski speaks about work being done on the issue of Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women,
- Alaska Supreme Court Chief Justice Joel Bolger assures Alaskans that the courts will continue to operate independently,
- details about Gov. Dunleavy’s proposal to institute a state lottery,
- Petersburg prepares to celebrate Elizabeth Peratrovich and the 1945 Anti-Discrimination Act this weekend,
- and Yukon Energy discusses plans for renewable energy and cruise ships in the coming years.