In this newscast:
- Two candidates have filed to run for the Juneau School Board.
- A longtime Juneau resident and painter passed away in Juneau Pioneer Home.
- In less than a year and a half, Alaska went from one of Moody's highest rated states, to one of its lowest. But now, that's changed.
- Funding for renewable energy projects in Alaska has dried up, but that has not stopped the City of King Cove from pursuing green power.
- Friday is the deadline to apply for health insurance through the Affordable Care Act. Premiums are down this year and that’s in part due to the Alaska Reinsurance Program.
- Six Hanford Site workers have shown up as possibly contaminated since Dec. 8. One worker was possibly contaminated twice.