– Thursdays at 9:00 pm – Join host Ann Secrest and her guests each Thursday night for helpful and important information geared toward all Alaskans.
Read original article
- Heat pumps are nothing new. But upgrades over the past thirty years have made the systems a lot more reliable. Now Juneau installers are racing to keep up with growing demand.
- Concern over poor king salmon runs across the state drew a panel of fisheries experts together at a recent meeting in Anchorage. The event focused mainly on a better understanding of the science behind population declines.
- Native communities across Alaska are seeking a key to understanding the epidemic of suicide. The film screened Tuesday last week during the First Alaskans Institute 2017 Elders and Youth Conference held prior to the Alaska Federation of Natives Convention in Anchorage last week.
- The 51st Alaska Federation of Natives wrapped up Saturday in Anchorage on Saturday. Delegates passed a number of resolutions and heard from all three members of the state’s U.S. congressional delegation.