– 7:00 pm Weeknights – Produced out of BBC’s Washington D.C. bureau, BBC WORLD NEWS provides coverage and analysis of international events and issues with a fresh perspective, connecting the dots between the United States and the world.
Read original article
- Juneau’s Gunakadeit Park getting ready to be torn down. The park will serve as the staging area for the larger demolition of the Gastineau Apartments.
- Turkey said the plane violated its airspace and that it had issued 10 warnings before firing. Russian President Vladimir Putin said the downing was a "stab in the back by the terrorists' accomplices."
- One doesn’t usually associate “state gasline corporation” and “drama” — but this weekend, the state-owned Alaska Gasline Development Corporation was the source of all kinds of drama.
- This season's pink salmon were slightly bigger, but southern Panhandle runs fizzled.