In this newscast:
- The Alaska Supreme Court rules to uphold Bart LeBon’s victory in a pivotal election recount case,
- seven people have applied for Jesse Kiehl’s soon-to-be vacant Juneau Assembly seat,
- up to 40,000 acres of land in and around Southeast communities will change hands between the Alaska Mental Health Trust and the U.S. Forest Service,
- Sen. Lisa Murkowski and another senator have proposed legislation that would give federal aid to help Alaska residents replace inefficient wood stoves, and
- Alaska has begun issuing licenses compliant with national proof-of-identity standards.