This session will cover the basics of the Fair Housing Act with an emphasis on disability and reasonable accommodations, as well as some recent developments in fair housing law. The training also includes ample time for Q&A to address your specific questions.
- My House: Steamdriven Thrift Shop
- Alaska Council on the Homeless Meeting
- Bill Block, HUD Regional Administrator for Region X
- Senator Lisa Murkowski and Local Coalition Reports
- Basics of the Fair Housing Act and Reasonable Accommodations
- Utah’s Path to Functional Zero