Alaska Statehood Pioneers: In Their Own Words is a ten-part original television series of oral history documentaries.
– Thursdays at 8:30 pm – From the vault of the Alaska Film Archives at the University of Alaska’s Rasmuson Library, we get to learn about ourselves and our state from historical television program from earlier days.
– Saturday at 8:00 pm – You were expecting Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn? Join Shona Strauser and Andy Kline, co-hosts of this years Wearable Art 2013 extravaganza. This event was recorded on Saturday, February 9 in Juneau’s Centennial Hall. Wearable Art is a production of the Juneau Arts and Humanities Council and 360 North. […]
– Sunday at 8:00 pm – As captain of a U.S. Marine Revenue cutter, Captain Michael Healy stood for law and order along the treacherous 30,000-mile coast of the Alaska territory. From San Francisco’s Barbary Coast to the Arctic, sailors swapped stories of “Hell-Roaring Mike Healy.” The man who skippered the U.S. cutter called Bear […]
– Tuesday at 5:00 pm – President Obama will deliver his State of the Union Address to Congress LIVE on 360 North in this PBS Newshour Special Report.
– Monday at 8:00 pm – Learn about the impact that food allergies can have on mental and emotional well-being and the strength people get from peer support during recovery from mental illness and substance abuse. This event is a special presentation of the National Alliance on Mental Illness, Juneau in collaboration with 360 North. […]
January 15 marks the beginning of the Alaska Legislature for this session. Gavel Alaska will provide “Gavel to Gavel” coverage of the proceedings on 360 North Television and 360north.org starting at 1:00 pm.
January 15 marks the beginning of the Alaska Legislature for this session. Gavel Alaska will provide “Gavel to Gavel” coverage of the proceedings on 360 North Television and 360north.org. Before our lawmakers convene, 360north.org and gavelalaska.org will provide a new web interface for getting information, watching meetings and finding proceedings of interest to you in our media archives. The sites will combine in early January to give you a “one stop” web location for information about Alaska and our government. Watch for the soon coming changes on gavelalaska.org and 360north.org. And, join us to watch the first day of the legislative session and the events that surround a new year of coverage of Alaska government.