Position Announcement: Regional Development Director
Join our ten member staff as the Regional Development Director for CoastAlaska, Inc. Work with this committed team of public media professionals to secure business, non-profit, and government agency support primarily through underwriting. We are looking for someone who enjoys sales, believes in our mission and has an interest in statewide collaboration.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Excellent communication and organizational skills, able to meet critical deadlines. (R)
2. Strong sales skills and experience meeting fundraising goals. (R)
3. Familiarity with public media fundraising or commercial broadcast sales. (P)
4. Experience working collaboratively with non-profit organizations and colleagues at a distance. (P)
5. Experience with Natural Log software. (P)
CoastAlaska is an innovative regional public media organization with seven member stations in southeast Alaska. We have a growing complement of public media stations around Alaska using our services.
Deadline: Open until filled, with initial screening on June 20, 2016. Interested? Apply as soon as possible.
Salary: Salary range begins at $46,550 plus benefits including health insurance and retirement plan.
To apply: Submit resume and professional references to email@example.com.
CoastAlaska is an Equal Opportunity Employer.