- - According to the numbers released Friday 28 percent of Juneau voters turned out for Tuesday’s election with 7,040 ballots cast. They do not change the outcome of any of the races.
- - Political newcomer Rob Edwardson defeated Juneau Assemblywoman Debbie White in a major upset. The two other incumbents secured their seats for another three years.
- - Unofficial election results show incumbent Brian Holst and newcomer Jeff Short as the winning the three-way Juneau school board race. Holst led with 3,558 votes, followed by Short with 2,666 and Kevin Allen with 1,574.
- - Filings a week before the Oct. 3 local election show who's supporting which candidates. It also shows how much they've spent and how much cash remains on hand.
- - Watch forums with the Juneau Assembly and school board candidates.
- - State transportation crews are removing political campaign signs along state rights-of-way. Alaska law largely forbids signs anywhere visible from the roadway.
Compare Responses by Issue
Call 1-888-383-8683 for your polling place.