Assembly Candidate Responses
School Board Candidate Responses
Watch Candidate Forums
Assembly – Juneau Votes
School Board – Juneau Votes
League of Women Voters
- - According to the numbers released Friday 28 percent of Juneau voters turned out for Tuesday’s election with 7,040 ballots cast. They do not change the outcome of any of the races.
- - Political newcomer Rob Edwardson defeated Juneau Assemblywoman Debbie White in a major upset. The two other incumbents secured their seats for another three years.
- - Unofficial election results show incumbent Brian Holst and newcomer Jeff Short as the winning the three-way Juneau school board race. Holst led with 3,558 votes, followed by Short with 2,666 and Kevin Allen with 1,574.
- - Filings a week before the Oct. 3 local election show who's supporting which candidates. It also shows how much they've spent and how much cash remains on hand.
- - Watch forums with the Juneau Assembly and school board candidates.
Student Voter Guide
Government students at TMHS worked with all ten municipal candidates last week to create a Juneau Voter Guide for Municipal Candidates.
Students were given artistic freedom in designing their candidate’s one page of information, were given research requirements, and needed to get the final approval of their candidate. Students in each class worked in small groups and covered all 10 candidates. Candidates were asked to select their top page out of the three classes.
Call 1-888-383-8683 for your polling place.