- It has been three months since a cyber attack crippled the state health department’s systems and for Alaskans who need vital records — this has put things on hold,
- Strolling around one of Juneau’s sandy beaches you might see footprints, remnants of bonfires, or a variety of birds but what about what’s underneath the sand,
- Denali National Park has canceled its annual road lottery,
- A 17-year-old boy has been arrested in a months-long investigation over a string of arsons near Fairbanks,
- Booking is now open for winter ferry service on the Alaska Marine Highway System
Get notifications about news related to the topics you care about. You can unsubscribe anytime.
Update the categories you’d like to receive notifications about.