- A tugboat hauling a barge with construction equipment in Juneau’s Gastineau Channel lost control on Wednesday afternoon, hitting the Douglas Bridge,
- Family members and other volunteer searchers say they found items that belong to an Oregon man who is missing in Juneau,
- The campaign to recall Gov. Mike Dunleavy has ended,
- Soon, Bartlett Regional Hospital workers will be required to get vaccinated against COVID-19,
- With full Food and Drug Administration approval of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, some parents are asking if pediatricians can vaccinate kids under 12 as an “off label” use of the drug.
Get notifications about news related to the topics you care about. You can unsubscribe anytime.
Update the categories you’d like to receive notifications about.