In this newscast:
- Recall Dunleavy lays out its legal arguments for its application to recall the governor,
- retired ferry workers are concerned that tying up the ferry Malaspina indefinitely with minimal maintenance will lead to costly damage,
- the Haines Economic Development Corp. estimates the borough will lose $3 million in visitor spending with Holland America canceling most of its summer cruise ship visits,
- an Alaska pilot involved in a 2014 crash is convicted of obstruction for lying to federal transportation agencies,
- Anchorage reflects and tallies expenses a year after a 7.1 magnitude earthquake struck, and
- the Salvation Army begins its red kettle fundraising campaign with a new way to donate.