In this newscast:
- Authorities identify the six people killed in Monday’s mid-air collision near Ketchikan,
- a bill clears the Alaska House to protect the site of a former World War II internment camp for Alaska Natives at Funter Bay,
- Skagway residents look into starting a locally governed ferry service for Upper Lynn Canal,
- the FBI says it found an illegal machine gun part and silencers int he possession of an Anchorage man with social media posts calling for violence against minorities,
- Washington state health officials confirm four more people with measles, all of whom had passed through SeaTac Airport, and
- get a taste of the hip-hop duo Radiophonic Jazz in the latest Red Carpet Concert.