Sheli DeLaney hosts on Wednesday.
- We’ll meet Los Angeles-based artist and activist Lindsay Carron;
- Artist Dora Lynn Alper will highlight her work;
- Governor Sheffield will preview his new book;
- And we’ll get the details about Juneau Recovery Fest;
- The Dunleavy administration's budget doesn't include funding to pay back residents for the reductions in permanent fund dividends from the last three years.
- There’s a heavy demand from scientists to use the Coast Guard's icebreakers to do research in Arctic waters. But with only two icebreakers in its entire fleet, the Coast Guard’s capabilities are limited.
- BP is undertaking a massive effort to get the clearest picture yet of what the Prudhoe Bay oil field looks like. The idea is that, after all these years, there's more oil at Prudhoe Bay to drill, but it's in smaller, harder-to-find pockets.
- According to an annual NOAA Fisheries report released Thursday, the Port of Dutch Harbor led the nation with 769 million pounds of seafood landed in 2017, worth $173 million.