In this newscast:
- Walker administration rejects teens’ climate change petition
- Police: 31-year-old Juneau woman caught trying to smuggle contraband into prison
- Invasive species hitchhiked to Alaska on 2011 tsunami
- Alaska Municipal League urges Legislature to get ‘er done
- Lobaugh wrote in a report released Tuesday that the video showed Wilson held his cellphone about one to two feet away from the hemline of the aide’s skirt for four seconds.
- Chilkoot Indian Association members would like to see more Native art made by Native people for sale and on display in Haines. And they’d like to see less Native-style art made by people who aren’t tribal members.
- Peterson wrote that it is unlikely the state will be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Wilson acted with the specific intent to harass or annoy Herz.
- The team's job is to come up with recommendations for how Alaska should deal with climate change.