– 7:30 pm – Monday through Saturday watch the most comprehensive Alaska weather forecast and report from the National Weather Service.
Read original article
- La Nina typically brings cooler and drier conditions to Alaska. And because of global warming, that may mean a more typical winter for much of the state.
- During the second day of the Elders and Youth Conference in Anchorage, Tlingit storyteller Bob Sam spread his arms, and slowly flapped, mimicking the flight of a bird in front of nearly 50 people.
- The controversy began with a question about the president's lack of response to the deaths of U.S. soldiers in Niger. It took another turn on Wednesday with a dispute over his comments to a widow.
- Alaska Native people gather before Alaska Day in Sitka to share knowledge and to heal.