Your gift has never mattered more.
These are challenging times for public broadcasting funding. March usually means the on-air membership drive for KTOO, but this year, we’re changing things up. You won’t hear long membership pitches on the air; instead, during the last week of March we’ll remind you to give with a series of short one-minute announcements that won’t interrupt our regular programming. We’re “giving back” the airwaves, and hope that in turn you’ll give back to KTOO when we need you the most.
Here’s how you can join in the community effort to fund KTOO, KRNN and KXLL:
- Join – become a new member
- Sustain – change to a sustaining membership which renews automatically every year
- Additional gift – if you’ve already donated, consider an additional contribution toward the goal
- Share – use Facebook or Twitter to challenge your friends to give, and use #ISupportKTOO as the hashtag
- Wear your favorite KTOO t-shirt and send us a picture
- Post a picture of your KTOO mug collection
- Volunteer to help answer phones during the on-air drive