Join our regional staff as the Regional Development Director for Southeast public media. This position is responsible for regional underwriting activities of CoastAlaska and its member stations, with a primary emphasis on securing business, non-profit, and government agency support. Routinely work with local, regional and statewide businesses and advertising agencies. In addition this position serves as the department supervisor for regional underwriting sales staff assigned to meet regional and local underwriting goals. We are looking for someone who enjoys sales and believes in our mission with interest in collaboration and training.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, able to manage critical deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Good professional appearance and public presentation skills.
- Sales staff supervisory experience.
- Good writing skills with familiarity in proposal or grant writing.
- Familiarity with public media fundraising or commercial broadcast sales preferred.
- Post-secondary education and significant experience in sales preferred
- Experience working collaboratively with non- profit organizations preferred
CoastAlaska is an innovative regional public media organization with seven member stations in Juneau, Sitka, Petersburg, Ketchikan, and Wrangell. We have a growing complement of public media stations around Alaska using our contract services.
Deadline: Open until filled, with initial screening of candidates on April 14. Interested? Apply as soon as possible.
Salary: Salary range begins at $44,000 plus benefits including health insurance and retirement plan.
To apply: Submit resume and professional references to email@example.com.
CoastAlaska is an Equal Opportunity Employer.