- 7:00 pm Weeknights - Produced out of BBC’s Washington D.C. bureau, BBC WORLD NEWS provides coverage and analysis of international events and issues with a fresh perspective, connecting the dots between the United States and the world.
Monday – Science and Health; Tuesday – Alaska Native and Native American films and series; Wednesday – Alaska Documentaries and Specials; Thursday – Alaska Public Affairs; Friday – Public Affairs and Weekly Wrap-up; Saturday – Music; Sunday – Best of the Week Documentaries
Senator Mark Begich will address the Alaska legislature today at 11:00 am. Watch live on 360 North and 360north.org
We’ve teamed up with the Alaska Small Business Development Center (AKSBDC) to make their beginning workshop available to you on 360 North. Starting a Business will be available on 360 North television and on the web. Current scheduled broadcast times are: March 3, Sunday at 3:00 pm March 10, Sunday at 3:00 pm March 17, [...]
Alaska Statehood Pioneers: In Their Own Words is a ten-part original television series of oral history documentaries.
Juneau Rollergirls vs. Yukon Rollergirls - A Love/Skate Relationship
- Thursdays at 8:30 pm - From the vault of the Alaska Film Archives at the University of Alaska’s Rasmuson Library, we get to learn about ourselves and our state from historical television program from earlier days.
- 11:00 am - Alaska Supreme Court Chief Justice Dana Fabe will address the legislature. Watch live Gavel Alaska coverage of the State of the Judiciary Address on 360 North.
- Saturday at 8:00 pm - You were expecting Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn? Join Shona Strauser and Andy Kline, co-hosts of this years Wearable Art 2013 extravaganza. This event was recorded on Saturday, February 9 in Juneau’s Centennial Hall. Wearable Art is a production of the Juneau Arts and Humanities Council and 360 North. [...]
- Sunday at 8:00 pm - As captain of a U.S. Marine Revenue cutter, Captain Michael Healy stood for law and order along the treacherous 30,000-mile coast of the Alaska territory. From San Francisco’s Barbary Coast to the Arctic, sailors swapped stories of “Hell-Roaring Mike Healy.” The man who skippered the U.S. cutter called Bear [...]