- Wednesday at 9:00 pm – Since Peter Buschmann founded the community that bears his name a century ago, Petersburg has been purely and simply a fishing town. Buschmann’s cannery ventures collapsed during the robber baron era of frontier capitalism, but the town referred to as Alaska’s little Norway continues to thrive with an economy [...]
- May 6 and 7 - On Monday and Tuesday 360 North will bring you LIVE coverage of the continuing Keystone Center series of independent science panels evaluating the Pebble Mine environmental baseline studies. Live from the University of Alaska Anchorage, the science panels will focus on wetlands, vegetation, wildlife and threatened & endangered species. [...]
- Saturday at 7:00 pm - Fiesta of Fury! Raven Lunatics v.s Kilkats LIVE this Saturday at 7:00 pm on 360 North television and 360north.org. The entire bout repeats at 10:00 pm so you can watch the match-up with your favorite rollergirl.
Watch the series that is designed for those who love airplanes, the sky or love to fly.
- Sunday at 8:00 pm – Enjoy episode one of four documentaries created to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Alaska Marine Highway.
- Monday at 8:00 - Science for Alaska hosts seismologist Natalie Ruppert from the Alaska Earthquake Information Center. Ruppert provides a look at the occurrence and effects of the 2010 earthquakes in Haiti, Chile and New Zealand, 2008 earthquake in China and 2011 earthquake in Japan. These earthquakes occurred in different socio-economic and tectonic settings. [...]
- Thursday at 10:00 pm - MANIFEST DESTINY, a documentary series produced by Lucasfilm, explores and critiques the ideas that have guided U.S. foreign policy for centuries. The programs address key foreign policy concerns using archival footage along with in-depth, insightful commentary and dramatic stories told by respected historians and diplomats. Part 1, “To Conquer [...]
- Tonight at 8:00 pm - The PREMIERE of part three in the Alaska College Track series shows the challenges faced by rural Alaska Native students on their path toward graduation as they balance cultural obligations with work and school. The half hour television documentary starts at 8:00 and will be followed at 8:30 by [...]
- Weeknights at 6:30 p.m. – Watch this informative nightly newscast from NHK-Japan. BBC World News precedes and follows Newsline each weeknight on 360 North.
- Tuesday at 8:00 pm - The PREMIERE of part three in the Alaska College Track series shows the challenges faced by rural Alaska Native students on their path toward graduation as they balance cultural obligations with work and school. The half hour television documentary starts at 8:00 and will be followed at 8:30 by [...]