- Wednesday at 8:00 pm - Alaska Statehood Pioneers: In Their Own Words. Jay Hammond was born in upstate New York in 1922 . As a young man, he studied petroleum engineering, but migraines and a football injury drove him out of college. He took up flying as a civilian, but was compelled to enlist [...]
- Wednesdays at 8:00 pm - This week hear about the constitutional convention, the newspaper business, Ernest Gruening, statehood and more… from George Sundborg on Alaska Statehood Pioneers: In Their Own Words. Repeats on Sunday at 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday, May 29 - Relive the spectacular 33rd America’s Cup through this award-winning documentary. Learn what it’s like to represent your country in an international competition and how Larry Ellison and his team brought the Cup back to the United States after 18 years.
- Friday at 8:00 pm - Senator Mark Begich will speak on Arctic Issues in this Juneau World Affairs Council event taped in Juneau with questions from the local audience.
- Tuesday at 8:00 pm - Defending the Homeland: Native Americans in the Armed Forces examines the military service of Native Americans, dating back to the Revolutionary War. The documentary Includes the emotional battles they face overseas as warriors and at home as veterans.
- Monday at 9:00 pm - From the gushing geysers of Giant, to the plutonium-powered time machines of Back to the Future, Hollywood has entertained us with unforgettable, often iconic images of energy. Whether intentional or not, films frequently serve as a snapshot of society, capturing sentiments of each time period. Using film clips as [...]
We've teamed up with the Alaska Small Business Development Center (AKSBDC) to make their beginning workshop available to you on 360 North. Starting a Business will be available on 360 North television and on the web. Starting a business is on each Saturday at 12:00 noon. Watch the program ON-DEMAND at http://www.360north.org/sbdc/ You are invited [...]
- Tuesday at 9:00 - We Still Live Here – Âs Nutayuneân is the story of the revitalization of the Wampanoag language, the first time a language with no native speakers has been revived in this country. The Wampanoag’s ancestors ensured the survival of the Pilgrims in New England, and lived to regret it. Nevertheless, [...]
- Wednesday at 9:00 - Aldo Leopold and a Land Ethic For Our Time. This EMMY Award winning film looks at the legendary environmentalist Aldo Leopold. Green Fire highlights Leopold’s extraordinary career tracing how he shaped and influenced the modern environmental movement. Leopold remains relevant today, inspiring projects all over the country that connect people [...]
- Coming in June - Now you can admire great teaching in the comfort of your living room. Watch inspiring teachers in action as 360 North broadcasts Teaching Channel Presents this summer. Weekdays at 10 am and 4 pm.