– Friday at 9:00 – West Virginia Public Broadcasting producer Chip Hitchcock follows a West Virginia Military Police battalion as it helps to transform the Iraqi police from a force that once served a brutal dictator into one that serves the people and the law.
– Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. – The history of the famous Kennecott Mine and the area around it is told by the students of the Kenny Lake School who researched, produced and edited this film. There is wonderful archival film and photo imagery used to detail the story of the mine. This is another fantastic […]
– Wednesday at 8:00 – Watch the award winning feature-length film documentary about the Alaska Baseball League. Touching the Game Alaska looks at the history and major-league greats that once played in the 49th state and goes on the road with modern day players to explore the Alaska League today.
– Wednesday at 8:00 pm – He was convinced he’d discovered a novel philosophy – inspired by the history of Alaska, and centered around the concept of “the commons” that could show us how to balance development with preservation, satisfy our need for energy, and, he believed, even overcome poverty itself. Watch this interesting independent […]
– Friday at 8:00 pm – The Obama Administrations Pivot From the Middle East to Asia and the Opportunities That Presents for Alaska. That’s this weeks Juneau World Affairs Council event with guest Lew Simons. Simons has been a foreign correspondent since 1967, reporting from Vietnam and throughout Southeast Asia; India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, and […]