- Wednesday at 8:00 - Watch the award winning feature-length film documentary about the Alaska Baseball League. Touching the Game Alaska looks at the history and major-league greats that once played in the 49th state and goes on the road with modern day players to explore the Alaska League today.
Woodsongs this week highlights a Celebration of Reggae featuring the Wailers and Junior.
This documentary gives us a peek at a day in the life of Coast Guardsmen at Motor Lifeboat Station Golden Gate in San Francisco, the West Coast’s busiest search-and-rescue station.
- Friday at 8:00 pm - Learn more about science in Southeast Alaska with Dr. Allison Bidlack, director of the Alaska Coastal Rainforest Center.
- Wednesday at 8:00 pm - He was convinced he’d discovered a novel philosophy – inspired by the history of Alaska, and centered around the concept of “the commons” that could show us how to balance development with preservation, satisfy our need for energy, and, he believed, even overcome poverty itself. Watch this interesting independent [...]
- Friday at 8:00 pm - The Obama Administrations Pivot From the Middle East to Asia and the Opportunities That Presents for Alaska. That’s this weeks Juneau World Affairs Council event with guest Lew Simons. Simons has been a foreign correspondent since 1967, reporting from Vietnam and throughout Southeast Asia; India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, and [...]
Alaska Statehood! is the story of Alaskans’ fifty-year struggle for self government
- Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. - America’s Wildest Refuge: Discovering the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. Enjoy sweeping views of the Arctic Refuge, its wildlife and interviews with those who know it best. America’s Wildest Refuge is an ecological and historical portrait of a majestic place and those who have worked to protect it. Repeats Sunday [...]
All Aboard! 360 North viewers and supporters… We are giving away A FREE gift pass for two on the Alaska Railroad. The Alaska Railroad is the best way to see the true Alaska! This gift pass allows 2 people to enjoy Adventure Class service aboard the Denali Star to Denali National Park from Anchorage. The [...]
- Wednesday at 8:00 - Alaska Statehood Pioneers: In Their Own Words. Jay Hammond was born in upstate New York in 1922 . As a young man, he studied petroleum engineering, but migraines and a football injury drove him out of college. He took up flying as a civilian, but was compelled to enlist after [...]