- Coming in June - Now you can admire great teaching in the comfort of your living room. Watch inspiring teachers in action as 360 North broadcasts Teaching Channel Presents this summer. Weekdays at 10 am and 4 pm.
May 13, 2013
Looks like another tour bus is pulling up in front of the historic Lincoln Theatre. 360 North broadcasts three great music programs each Saturday evening beginning at 8:00 pm. 8:00 Song of the Mountains 9:00 Woodsongs 10:00 Jammin’ At Hippie Jacks
- Friday at 8:00 pm - An Evening at Egan Lecture with author Ross Coen. What the test run of an ice-breaking tanker in the Northwest Passage tells about the impracticality of moving crude oil by ice breaking ships. The 1968 voyage of the Manhattan provides an important historical reference point for marine traffic and [...]
Alaska Singer and songwriter, Marian Call is joining us on Friends & Neighbors to share music from her favorite artists
- Tuesday at 8:00 pm - North Pole Promise is the story of two American explorers and their secret legacy left behind at the North Pole 100 years ago. Admiral Robert E. Peary, and his associate Matthew Henson both fathered sons with Greenlandic Inuit (Eskimo) women during their attempts to reach the North Pole in [...]
- Wednesday at 9:00 pm – Since Peter Buschmann founded the community that bears his name a century ago, Petersburg has been purely and simply a fishing town. Buschmann’s cannery ventures collapsed during the robber baron era of frontier capitalism, but the town referred to as Alaska’s little Norway continues to thrive with an economy [...]
- May 6 and 7 - On Monday and Tuesday 360 North will bring you LIVE coverage of the continuing Keystone Center series of independent science panels evaluating the Pebble Mine environmental baseline studies. Live from the University of Alaska Anchorage, the science panels will focus on wetlands, vegetation, wildlife and threatened & endangered species. [...]
- Saturday at 7:00 pm - Fiesta of Fury! Raven Lunatics v.s Kilkats LIVE this Saturday at 7:00 pm on 360 North television and 360north.org. The entire bout repeats at 10:00 pm so you can watch the match-up with your favorite rollergirl.
Noted Juneau artist Constance Baltuck has generously donated her piece titled “Waterfall, Salmon Creek,” to create a limited edition print in celebration of KTOO’s 40th … more