Alaska Statehood! is the story of Alaskans’ fifty-year struggle for self government
- Wednesday at 9:00 p.m. - America’s Wildest Refuge: Discovering the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. Enjoy sweeping views of the Arctic Refuge, its wildlife and interviews with those who know it best. America’s Wildest Refuge is an ecological and historical portrait of a majestic place and those who have worked to protect it. Repeats Sunday [...]
June 3, 2013
All Aboard! 360 North viewers and supporters… We are giving away A FREE gift pass for two on the Alaska Railroad. The Alaska Railroad is the best way to see the true Alaska! This gift pass allows 2 people to enjoy Adventure Class service aboard the Denali Star to Denali National Park from Anchorage. The [...]
- Wednesday at 8:00 - Alaska Statehood Pioneers: In Their Own Words. Jay Hammond was born in upstate New York in 1922 . As a young man, he studied petroleum engineering, but migraines and a football injury drove him out of college. He took up flying as a civilian, but was compelled to enlist after [...]
- Wednesday at 9:00 pm - ECHOES OF CREATION is a unique visual and aural experience through the exquisite beauty of Alaska, California and the Pacific Northwest. The film allows you to feel the mystery of an aurora borealis and hear the wisdom of three-thousand year old sequoias. Experience the miracle, marvel and wonder of [...]
- Wednesday at 8:00 pm - Alaska Statehood Pioneers: In Their Own Words. Jay Hammond was born in upstate New York in 1922 . As a young man, he studied petroleum engineering, but migraines and a football injury drove him out of college. He took up flying as a civilian, but was compelled to enlist [...]
- Wednesdays at 8:00 pm - This week hear about the constitutional convention, the newspaper business, Ernest Gruening, statehood and more… from George Sundborg on Alaska Statehood Pioneers: In Their Own Words. Repeats on Sunday at 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday, May 29 - Relive the spectacular 33rd America’s Cup through this award-winning documentary. Learn what it’s like to represent your country in an international competition and how Larry Ellison and his team brought the Cup back to the United States after 18 years.
- Friday at 8:00 pm - Senator Mark Begich will speak on Arctic Issues in this Juneau World Affairs Council event taped in Juneau with questions from the local audience.