- Welcome Reception with Alaskan Brewing beers (more details coming soon)
- A ticket to the live broadcast of “A Prairie Home Companion” at the Fitzgerald Theatre on Saturday night.
- Transfers from and to the Minneapolis Airport
- Three nights at the landmark St. Paul Hotel
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Complimentary access to the Fitness Center
- Complimentary shuttle service to any destination in downtown St. Paul
- A tour of the studios at Minnesota Public Radio
The cost is $750 per person, LAND ONLY, based on double occupancy at the hotel. Airfare to Minneapolis and meals are not included.
Space is limited to 40 people. To sign up, fill out the form or call Christy Ciambor at 907-463-6426.
Thanks to Sun Country Tours for the hotel and ground transportation arrangements and to Alaska Airlines for the air transportation.