Juneau-based Alaska Robotics published the third of six satirical news shorts on the web Tuesday.
- Rep. Les Gara mixes up personal and state business, blaming the dietary fat substitute Olestra for years of oil and gas issues.
- A fan swoons over the legislature’s youngest member, Rep. Jonathan Kreiss-Tomkins; his new found confidence and maturity are embodied in an epic fake beard.
- In an advertisement selling Capitol legislative proceedings like a monster truck rally, House Speaker Mike Chenault is caricatured as a mechanized tyrannosaurus with flaming exhausts.
Pat Race, Aaron Suring and Lou Logan use Alaska Robotics as a label for their creative projects.
Watch the full episode here:
- August 30, 2015- He's giving the mountain its Koyukon Athabascan name on the eve of a historic presidential visit to Alaska.
- August 30, 2015- Juneau gardeners showed off their best vegetables, herbs, jams, and garden plots recently at the community garden on Montana Creek Road.
- August 30, 2015- That the court on Friday affirmed a 2011 ruling by the Superior Court that the pipeline was worth $8.9 billion to $9.6 billion during that time.
- August 30, 2015- Four children broke into the Bethel Community Garden Thursday evening. They stole tools and wrecked vegetables that were reaching their peak after the growing season.