Juneau-based Alaska Robotics published the third of six satirical news shorts on the web Tuesday.
- Rep. Les Gara mixes up personal and state business, blaming the dietary fat substitute Olestra for years of oil and gas issues.
- A fan swoons over the legislature’s youngest member, Rep. Jonathan Kreiss-Tomkins; his new found confidence and maturity are embodied in an epic fake beard.
- In an advertisement selling Capitol legislative proceedings like a monster truck rally, House Speaker Mike Chenault is caricatured as a mechanized tyrannosaurus with flaming exhausts.
Pat Race, Aaron Suring and Lou Logan use Alaska Robotics as a label for their creative projects.
Watch the full episode here:
- October 8, 2015- In a dystopian future, Western civilization has crumbled and indigenous people are in control. That’s the premise of Jack Dalton’s play “Assimilation."
- - The “Arctic Operation Plan" is a key part of Sen. Dan Sullivan's effort to stave off the Army’s announced cut of thousands of troops from Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson.
- October 8, 2015- Master gardener Ed Buyarski talks about garlic bulb planting, fertilizing and protecting the soil from warm spells and heavy rainfall in this week's segment.
- October 8, 2015- In a Bethel advisory vote, most voted yes to the city supporting a liquor license application for a liquor store.